Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby Macey's Milestone on her 1st Month

Since Baby Macey is my first child and I'm not saying that I won't do the same things with my following children, I keep track of every little things that she achieves along the way as she grows up. I want to take note of the what they call milestone from the the she was born. I want to remember the important dates in her life and since I know that she will do a lot of things along the way, it's very helpful to have an application like this that I got from Google Playstore. named "Baby Development Milestones". Here, you can see list of the things that your baby will be able to do on her first month up to her 36th month. Different categories include motor skills, cognitive development, language skills and social/emotional skills. As a mother, I think it's very important to know these things so I'll be able to know if my child is not getting left behind not experiencing any abnormalities.  






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...